At Houses in Ibiza we strive to ensure our customers have a wonderful stay on the island.
While our core business is the holiday rental of houses in Ibiza many of our customers request additional services.
Through our extensive network of contacts and large experience on the island we have a strongly vetted list of suppliers and services providers that we work with and are happy to put you in touch or organise ourselves on your behalf.
- Car/Van Hire – Avoid the queues at the airport! Direct pick up at the airport or a vehicle delivered comfortably to your villa, all with added values services and very competitive prices.
- Transfers – Need a driver to take you out, pick you up or drop you at the beach or your favourite restaurant? Knowledgeable and well presented drivers and latest versions from sedans to vans to buses.
- Catering and Chefs – We have a diverse list of vetted chefs and cooks covering an array of diverse cuisines including of course our local Mediterranean dishes.
- Well Being & Wellness– Looking for a qualified yoga teacher, a therapeutic massage, maybe a pilates session? We can provide you with some of the best professionals on the island.
- Manicure, Pedicure & Hairdressers – Need to look picture perfect for that special event or just a night out on the town? We will find you the best available for that will pamper you at your villa.
- Boat/Yacht hire – A day trip to Formentera or the sunset at Cala Compte is an absolute must! We have a large selection of competitively prices boats with licensed professional & friendly captains.
- Running & Cycling – Need to keep up with your fitness routine? We organise both mountain and road biking excursions with knowledgable guides and the latest equipment or a good run in the beautiful countryside with an experienced trainer.
- Food and Drink – Do you need stocking the house before you arrive or during your stay? We can deliver to your villas high quality products, well priced and sourced from the best suppliers on the island.
- Baby sitting – We have a limited number of responsible, trustworthy babysitters that we work with for those nights you want to go out and relax or those days you want some time out on the beach.
- Security – Ibiza is generally a safe island, but if you need that peace of mind and require full or part time highly skilled, professional protection services we can provide you with the best solutions.
Please contact us for more information.